Tenant Experience Redefined: How to Create an Engaged Tenant Community in 2022
There is a growing need to report on ESG aspects. Information about ESG metrics of an organization is required by various stakeholders such as governments, investors, consumers, employees, partners, and management.The key to reporting issues related to an organization’s Environmental, Social, and Governance performance is knowing what you want to measure, how, where, if the necessary data is registered, and having a possible reporting strategy.
That is where technology and software solutions come in.
Join our panelists as they discussed the importance of ESG reporting empowered by technology and software solutions.
🔵 Anna Olink - with 17 years of experience, Anna joined GRESB from Kempen Capital Management where she was the global real estate fund manager, responsible for implementing ESG standards into the investment process.
🟢 Alan Colquhoun - a senior real estate professional well-known for his 20 years at DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield. Currently, Advisor to the Management Board at Velis Real Estate Tech.
🔵 Peter Thirlby - a consultant with a background in commercial real estate, sustainability, and information technology, former IT director at Cushman & Wakefield. Recently, Peter has advised commercial property organizations on their ESG technology strategies.
What you will learn:
• Will possible future changes to ESG reporting and regulatory frameworks be more easily absorbed with software solutions?
• Can metrics and KPIs be effectively measured and recorded without using the software?
• What are the key “Social” metrics and how can software add value?
• Is Governance only about compliance, or are there other aspects that may benefit from software solutions?
• The relationship between CAFM systems and ESG, and how FM data can be incorporated into ESG reports
• Importance of smart metering in terms of ESG and not only
• What are the main challenges of data collection and analytics?
• What are the main pinpoints in ESG software?
You can access the live recording by completing the form below.