Project Implementation Specialist
In Velis we design our own software and hardware IT solutions for the commercial and industrial real estate sector. The company was established in 2009.
Through innovation and constant growth, it became the market leader in Poland and has implementations in 17 other countries.
Our team in looking for specialist that will be responsible for implementation of our software systems. Responsibilities will include the preparation
of the implementation outline, through consultation and analysis of needs, data import, training on the client's premises as well as post-deployment support.
Key job accountabilities:
- Implement software and IT infrastructure projects in a timely manner and according to predefined checklists
- Conduct trainings for clients located in Poland and other countries (travel required for up to 50% of working time)
- Prepare documentation and manuals
- Attend customer requests regarding new features and software configuration
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Practical knowledge of IT solutions
- Driving license type “B”
- Good computer skills, in particular MS Excel and MS Word
- Practical knowledge of the commercial and industrial real estate industry would be an advantage
- Work within an experienced and friendly team in an innovative high-tech company
- Indefinite employment contract
- Great office in high-tech building
- International-level projects
- Professional tools and processes
- Subsidized English classes
- Great coffee/social and sports events/PlayStation
Please send your CV accompanied with a few words that will convince us that you are passionate person we are looking for!