FRONTEND DEVELOPER INTERN (HTML/CSS/JS)
Velis – we design our own software and hardware IT solutions for the commercial and industrial real estate sector. The company was established in 2009. Through innovation and constant growth, it became the market leader in Poland and has implementations in 17 other countries.
Our software development team is looking for a talented frontend developer. This is a paid internship and lasts up to three months. The best people will be offered a full-time position.
- Work within an experienced and friendly team in an innovative high-tech company
- International projects
- Professional tools and processes (pair programming, code review, automated tests, ticketing system, continuous integration, DevOps best practices)
- Mentor tutoring
- Attractive salary
- Great office in a high-tech building
- Flexible working hours
- Innovation day for own projects
- Subsidized English classes
- Training budget for self-use
- Great coffee/events/PlayStation
A frontend developer intern should
- Have a good eye for design and layout
- Have a wide degree of creativity
- Have strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Have good knowledge of at least one responsive layout framework (e.g. Bootstrap or Foundation)
- Have good English communication skills
Please send your CV accompanied with a few words that will convince us that you are passionate person we are looking for!