Tenant Experience Redefined: How to Create an Engaged Tenant Community in 2022
• Develop a deep understanding of this market, the segments, size, competition, and opportunities
• Generating sustainable sales to end user
• Building strong relationships with current and prospective Partners
• Supporting Partners in their activities and identifying up-/cross-sell opportunities
• Negotiating and closing Partner contracts
• Onboarding new Partners
• Develop and execute sales and growth strategy for the selected regions
• Represent Velis at industry trade shows
• Provide sales training and support for distributor partners
• Position will require up to 10-20% travel
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Real Estate or Business
• Minimum of one-year sales/export experience
• Confidence in both working independently but also as a part of the team
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Fluent in Polish
• Passion for new technologies
• Great organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Valid driving license
The perks we have highlighted here are only a few. We'll tell you more about Velis Real Estate Tech's benefits during the hiring process.
With us, you'll have a stable workplace! For over 13 years, Velis Real Estate Tech has been growing continuously and now we are waiting for You.
Velis, Polish limited liability company, limited partnership will process your personal data during subsequent recruitment processes, with your consent (GDPR article 6(1a), which may be revoked at any time. If the documents contain data referred to in GDPR article 9(1), your consent to process them will be required (GDPR article 2(1)), which may be revoked at any time. The recipient of your personal data is Velis, Polish limited liability company, limited partnership. Your data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored until the recruitment process is completed. If you agree to your personal data being used for future recruitment purposes, your data will be used for a period of 12 months. You have the right to: access and copy of your data, amend your personal data, restrict the processing of your personal data, erase your personal data, bring an action before UODO president (Polish President of the Data Protection Office). Providing the personal data to the extent resulting from the Article 221 of Labour Law is necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Providing other data is voluntary.