We are a global IT company providing PropTech solutions for key players in the real estate market. Our clients are primarily Polish companies, but we also work with companies from the United Arab Emirates, Japan, the United States, or South Africa.
We are looking for a new team member who will join our marketing team and create and execute a strategy focused on content marketing. We are looking for a marketer focused on creating and optimizing content, testing new marketing channels to reach customers, and optimizing existing ones.
· Has experience in a similar position (experience in the IT industry, especially in the software area willbe an asset)
· Is fluent in English - all content is created in English, many of our meetings are also in English
· Understands the IT industry
· Is independent, autonomous and able to show initiative
· You know how to use various marketing tools such as MailerLite (or other email marketing tool), ZoomWebinars, Adobe Photoshop,
· You are familiar with CMS systems (especially Webflow),
· You can practically useSocial Media (B2B), especially LinkedIn,
· You know how to effectively use social Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· You're a good writer - we care about creating valuable and diverse content, which will be suitable for our target group
· Content marketing and content creation (case studies, blog posts, guest posts, articles, reports, graphic illustrations for created content, presentations),
· Responsibility for increasing website traffic with high conversions
· Managing the company'sSocial Media profiles,
· Organizing webinars and other online/offline events,
· Optimizing inbound channels,
· Basic editing and content optimization using the CMS,
· Creation and management of e-mail marketing campaigns, newsletters, user databases,
· Proposing new solutions and ideas for reaching potential customers,
· Co-organizing internal company events,
· Cooperating with the marketing department and coordinating the activities of freelancers from allover the world
· Continuous cooperation with the sales department
Velis, Polish limited liability company, limited partnership will process your personal data during subsequent recruitment processes, with your consent (GDPR article 6(1a), which may be revoked at any time. If the documents contain data referred to in GDPR article 9(1), your consent to process them will be required (GDPR article 2(1)), which may be revoked at any time. The recipient of your personal data is Velis, Polish limited liability company, limited partnership. Your data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored until the recruitment process is completed. If you agree to your personal data being used for future recruitment purposes, your data will be used for a period of 12 months. You have the right to: access and copy of your data, amend your personal data, restrict the processing of your personal data, erase your personal data, bring an action before UODO president (Polish President of the Data Protection Office). Providing the personal data to the extent resulting from the Article 221 of Labour Law is necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Providing other data is voluntary.